45. M. Moorehead, B. Queylat, H. Zhang, K. Kriewaldt and A. Couet “Development of a versatile, high-temperature, high-throughput ion irradiation system“, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research section A, Oct. 2021
44. H. Wang, B. Gould, M. Moorehead, M. Haddad, A. Couet and S. Wolf “In situ X-ray and thermal imaging of refractory high entropy alloying during laser directed deposition” Journal of Materials processing, Jan. 2022, Vol 299, Pp 117363
43. M. Weinstein, C. Falconer, W. Doniger, L. Bailly-Salins, R. David, K. Sridharan and A. Couet “Environmental Degradation of Electroplated Nickel and Copper Coated SS316H in Molten FLiNaK Salt” Corrosion Science, July 2021
42. Z. Yu, M. Bachhav, F. Teng, L. He and A. Couet” Nanoscale redistribution of alloying elements in high-burnup AXIOM-2 (X2®) and their effects on in-reactor corrosion” Corrosion Science, Vol.195, pp 109658, September 2021
41. K.Baral, S. San, R. Sakidja, A. Couet, K. Sridharan and Wai-Yim Ching “Temperature-Dependent Properties of Molten Li2BeF4 Salt Using Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics” ACS publications, July 2021
40. L. Bailly-Salins, L. Borrel, W. Jiang, B. Spencer, K. Shrivan and Adrien Couet “Modeling of High-Temperature Corrosion of Zirconium Alloys Using eXtended Finite Element Method (X-FEM)” Corrosion Science, Vol. 189, pp 109603, Aug 2021.
39. M. Moorehead, P. Nelaturu, M. Elbakhshwan, C. Parkin, C. Zhang, K. Sridharan, D. Thoma and A. Couet “High-Throughput Ion Irradiation of Additively Manufactured Compositionally Complex Alloys” Jounal of Nuclear Materials, 152782, Jan. 2021
38. Z. Yu, J. Werden, N. Capps, K. Linton and A. Couet “ (S)TEM/EDS study of native precipitates and irradiation induced Nb-rich platelets in high-burnup M5® ” Jounal of Nuclear Materials, 152667, Dec. 2020
37. Y. Wang, K. Sridharan and A. Couet “Method for identification of redox control parameters for corrosion mitigation in molten fluoride salts” Journal of Nuclear Materials, Vol. 543, 152624, Jan.2021
36. C. Falconer, W. Doniger, L.Bailly-Salins, E.Buxton, M. Elbakhshwan, K. Sridharan and A. Couet “Non-galvanic mass transport in molten fluoride salt isothermal corrosion cells” Corrosion Science, Vol. 177, 108955, Dec. 2020.
35. C. Parkin, M. Moorehead, M. Elbakhshwan, J. Hu, W-Y. Chen, M. Li, L, He, K. Sridharan and A. Couet “In situ microstructural evolution in face-centered and body-centered cubic complex concentrated solid-solution alloys under heavy ion irradiation” Acta Materiala, Vol. 198, Pp. 85-99, Oct. 2020.
34. W. Doniger, C. Falconer, M. Elbakhshwan, K. Britsch, A. Couet and K. Sridharan ‘Investigation of impurity driven corrosion behavior in molten 2LiF-BeF2 salt‘ Corrosion Science, Vol. 174, 108823, Sep. 2020.
33. Z. Yu, T. Kim, M. Bachhav, X. Liu, L. He and A. Couet “Effect of proton pre-irradiation on corrosion of Zr-0.5Nb model alloys with different Nb distributions” Corrosion Science, Vol. 173, 108790, August. 2020.
32. T. Kim, A. Couet, S. Kim, Y. Lee, S. Yoo and J. Kim “In-situ Electrochemical Study of Zirconium Alloy in High Temperature Hydrogenated Water Conditions” Corrosion Science, Vol. 173, 108745, August. 2020.
31. M. Moorehead, K. Bertsch, M. Niezgoda, C. Parkin, M. Elbakhshwan, K. Sridharan, C. Zhang, D. Thoma and A. Couet “High-throughput synthesis of Mo-Nb-Ta-W high-entropy alloys via additive manufacturing” Materials & Design, Vol. 187, 108358, Feb. 2020.
30. K. E. Nygren, Z. Yu, F. Rouillard and A. Couet ” Effect of sample thickness on the oxidation and carburization kinetics of 9Cr-1Mo steel in high and atmospheric pressure CO2 at 550 °C” Corrosion Science, Vol. 163, 108292,Feb. 2020.
29. M. Elbakhshwan, W. Doniger, C. Falconer, M. Moorehead, C. Parkin, C. Zhang, K. Sridharan and A. Couet “Corrosion and Thermal Stability of CrMnFeNi High Entropy Alloy in Molten FLiBe Salt” Sci Rep 9, 18993 (2019).
28. M. Elbakhshwan, Y. He, T. Kim, L. He, Z. Yu and A. Couet “UV induced oxide deposition on zirconium alloys in high temperature water” Materials Letters, Vol. 257, 126726,December 2019.
27. A. Kareer, J.C. Waite, B. Li, A.Couet, D.E.J.Armstrong and A.J. Wilkinson “Short communication: ‘Low activation, refractory, high entropy alloys for nuclear applications” Journal of Nuclear Materials, Vol. 526, 151744, December 2019.
26. A. Couet L. Borrel J. Liu J. Hu C. Grovenor “An integrated modeling and experimental approach to study hydrogen pickup mechanism in zirconium alloys” Corrosion Science, Vol. 159, 108134, October 2019.
25. Zefeng Yu, Chenyu Zhang, Paul M.Voyles, Lingfeng He, XiangLiu, KellyNygren and Adrien Couet “Microstructure and microchemistry study of irradiation-induced precipitates in proton irradiated ZrNb alloys” Acta Materialia, Vol. 178, pp. 228-240, October 2019.
24. Taeho Kim, Seunghyun Kim, Yunju LeeNamdong Kim, Chi Bum Bahn, Adrien Couet, Ji Hyun Kim “A study on the relationship between electronic structure and corrosion characteristics of zirconium alloy in high-temperature hydrogenated water” Corrosion Science, Vol. 157, pp. 180-188, August 2019.
23. Zefeng Yu and Adrien Couet ”Nb redistribution of proton irradiated Zr1.0Nb” Annual Meeting of the American Nuclear Society, vol. 120, no. 1, June 2019.
22. C. ParkinD.J.M. King,A.J. Knowles, A. CouetData on the annealing of NbTiVZr at 1200°C with slow cooling rate” Data in Brief Vol. 24, June 2019, 103921.
21. M. Moorehead, Z. Yu, L. Borrel, J. Hu, Z. Cai, A. Couet “Comprehensive Investigation of the Role of Nb on the Oxidation Kinetics of Zr-Nb Alloys,” Corrosion Science, Vol. 155, pp. 173-181, 2019.
20. J. Mahaffey, A. Brittan, A. Guckenberger, A. Couet and K.G. Field “Evaluation of post-weld heat treatments applied to FeCrAl alloy weldments” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 515, March 2019, pp. 160-169.
19. D.J.M. KingS.T.Y. Cheung,S.A. Humphry Baker, C. Parkin, A. Couet, M.B. Cortie, G.R. Lumpkin, S.C. Middleburgh and A.J. Knowles “High temperature, low neutron cross-section high-entropy alloys in the Nb-Ti-V-Zr system” Acta Materialia, vol. 166, March 2019, pp. 435-446.
18. Z. Yu, A. Couet and M. Bachhav “Irradiation-induced Nb redistribution of ZrNb alloy: An APT study” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 516, 1 April 2019, pp. 100-110.
17. J. Mahaffey, A. Schroeder, D. Adam, A. Brittan, M. Anderson, A. Couet, and K. Sridharan, “Effect of CO and O2 impurities on Supercritical CO2 Corrosion of Alloy 625,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 3703-3714, 2018.
16. C. Falconer, W. H. Doniger, G. Zheng, R. Scarlat, K. Sridharan, and A. Couet, “Investigation of Materials Corrosion in Molten Fluoride Salts,” in 2018 Annual Meeting on Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Philadelphia, PA, 2018, vol. 118, pp. 1468-1471.
15. C. Parkin, M. Moorehead, Z. Yu, A. Couet, K. Sridharan, A. Savan, A. Ludwig, and C. Zhang, “Investigation of High-Entropy Alloy Compositions for Radiation Damage Resistance Applications,” in 2018 Annual Meeting on Transactions of the American Nuclear Society and Embedded Topical Meeting: Nuclear Fuel and Structural Materials for the Next Generation Nuclear Reactors, Philadelphia, PA, 2018, vol. 118, pp. 1583-1586.
14. M. Moorehead, A. Couet, J. Hu, and Z. Cai, “Progressing Zirconium-Alloy Corrosion Models Using Synchrotron XANES,” in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems – Water Reactors, Portland, OR, 2017, vol. 2, pp. 565-576.
13. L. Borrel and A. Couet, “Modeling Corrosion Kinetics of Zirconium Alloys in Loss-of-Coolant Accident (LOCA),” in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems – Water Reactors, Portland, OR, 2017, vol. 2, pp. 553-565.
12. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, A. Ambard, and D. Livigni, “In-situ electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurements of zirconium alloy oxide conductivity: Relationship to hydrogen pickup,” Corrosion Science, vol. 119, pp. 1-13, 2017.
11. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, A. Ambard, and R. J. Comstock, “Hydrogen Pickup Mechanism in Zirconium Alloys,” in 18th International Symposium on Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry, Hilton Head Island, SC, 2016, pp. 312-349.
10. A. T. Motta, A. Couet, “Zirconium Alloy Corrosion and Hydrogen Pickup,” in Annual Meeting on Transactions of the American Nuclear Society and Embedded Topical Meeting: Nuclear Fuels and Structural Materials for the Next Generation Nuclear Reactors, NSFM 2016, New Orleans, LO, 2016.
9. J. Romero, J. Partezana, R. J. Comstock, L. Hallstadius, A. T. Motta, and A. Couet, “Evolution of Hydrogen Pickup Fraction with Oxidation Rate on Zirconium Alloys,” in Top Fuel Reactor Fuel Performance, Zurich, Switzerland, 2015, pp. 476-482.
8. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, and A. Ambard, “The Coupled Current Charge Compensation Model for Zirconium Alloy Fuel Cladding Oxidation: I.Parabolic Oxidation of Zirconium Alloys,” Corrosion Science, vol. 100, pp. 73-84, 2015.
7. A. T. Motta, A. Couet, and R. J. Comstock, “Corrosion of Zirconium Alloys used for Nuclear Fuel Cladding,” Annual Review of Materials Research, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 311-343, 2015.
6. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, and R. J. Comstock, “Hydrogen Pickup Measurements in Zirconium Alloys: Relation to Oxidation Kinetics,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 451, no. 1-3, pp. 1-13, 2014.
5. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, B. de Gabory, and Z. Cai, “Microbeam X-ray Absorption Near-Edge Spectroscopy study of the oxidation of Fe and Nb in zirconium alloy oxide layers,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 452, no. 1-3, pp. 614-627, 2014.
4. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, R. J. Comstock, and A. Ambard, “Oxide Electronic Conductivity and Hydrogen Pickup Fraction in Zr Alloys,” Annual Meeting on Transactions of the American Nuclear Society and Embedded Topical Meeting: Nuclear Fuels and Structural Materials for the Next Generation Nuclear Reactors, NSFM 2014, Reno, NV, 2014, pp. 845-848.
3. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, and R. J. Comstock, “Effect of Alloying Elements on Hydrogen Pickup in Zirconium Alloys,” in Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry: 17th International Symposium, STP154320120215, ASTM International, Hyderabad, India, 2013, pp. 479-514.
2. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, R. J. Comstock, and R. L. Paul, “Cold neutron prompt gamma activation analysis, a non-destructive technique for hydrogen level assessment in zirconium alloys,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 425, no. 1-3, pp. 211-217, 2012.
1. A. Couet, J.-P. Crocombette, and A. Chartier, “Atomistic study of the thermodynamic equilibrium of nano-sized helium cavities in βSiC,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 404, no. 1, pp. 50-54, 2010.